© 2020 COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD. All rights reserved. The content of this website may not be reprinted or redistributed, including by insertion or similar means, without the prior written consent of the owner. The logo is a registered trademark of COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD and its affiliated companies.
Rights and permission, reprints and products
Please get in touch with us using the contact form for information on how to request permission to use COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD materials.
Concerns about copyright infringement
Please contact us or our designated agent, whose details appear below, by email if you believe that your work has been copied or otherwise made available in a COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD product or service in a way that could constitute a copyright infringement. Please include sufficient information to enable us to identify the material in question.
© 2020 COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD.
Horsford’s Business Centre
Long Point Road, Suites 5 & 6,
Information on the Copyright Law in the Digital Age
b) The notification process
Please include the following information if you contact us about material included in a COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD product or service by order of a person who does not belong to COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD: Consult your legal counsel, consult Title 17, section 512 of the U.S. Code — Limitations on liability relating to material online:
- 1.A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 2.Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- 3.Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate our product or service.
- 4.Your full contact information including your name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address.
- 5.A statement of good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- 6.A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 7.If your notice fails to comply substantially with the provisions of the above paragraph, we may not be able to respond in the desired manner.
- 8.Remember that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, may be liable for loss and damage.
b) The counter notification process.
If you receive a warning that access will be disabled to material that you have posted in a COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD product or service or removed from the same due to an accusation of breach of copyright, you may send us a counter notification explaining the reasons why you believe that the restriction or removal is mistaken. Again, consult your legal counsel and/or consult Title 17 section 512 of the U.S. Code — Limitations on liability relating to material online to confirm these requirements To be effective, such notification must be in writing and include the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
- 2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled to help us to ascertain where the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- 3. Your full contact information including your name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address.
- 4. A statement of your good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- 5. A statement to the effect that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which the we are located and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send your notice to COMMUNICATION MEDIA GROUP LTD’s copyright agent.